RehabiliCRETE will resist water, acid rain, chemicals, urine, manure, effects of de-icing salts and physical stress of freeze-thaw. It also has great adhesion preventing failure at the bond line even under strain with the co-efficient of expansion nearly equal to that of concrete, resulting in excellent stress–bond strength.
RehabiliCRETE has a rapid cure and is very workable giving it the ability to fill cracks and feather edge to 1.6 mm (1/16") without losing adhesion. RehabiliCRETE can be tinted, poured into forms, troweled vertically, horizontally and overhead. It has a fast time to service for a quick turnaround time from start to finish in 60 minutes. RehabiliCRETE is the ideal concrete rehabilitation product designed to save you time and money while reducing your ecological footprint.
- Excellent adhesion with no failure at the bond line under strain.
- Provides improved concrete durability, strength and appearance.
- Resists water, acid rain, urine, manure and the effects of de-icing salts.
- No primer required on substrate before use, sticks to most surfaces.
- Quick curing time for fast time to service.
- Can be used as an underlayment or topcoat tinted and architecturally finished.
- Variable mix consistency offering superb workability.
- Use conventional tools trowel, spray, brush, or squeegee.
- Cures in damp conditions & at low temps, easy clean-up with water.
- Fill from deep cracks to feather edge, thickness up to 6" in 2" lifts.
- Bridge Repair
- Concrete Floors
- Any Concrete Patch Work